If you can text, you can give! It's easy.
By following these instructions you can set up your account to give via a text...
1. Send an amount (example: $5 or $1.00) to the short code 84321. This is a shared shortcode used by other churches in your area.
2. Select your church. A list of churches in the area will be suggested. If your phone number is recognized by Planning Center Giving, the appropriate church will be listed as a "Suggested" organization.
3. Enter your email address and, if prompted, your name.
4. Enter the payment method you'd like to use for text-to-give. If you're already a donor and you've added a payment method before (say, a bank account for ACH or a credit card) then you can optionally log in to access your saved payment methods.
5. Complete your initial setup donation. The initial donation, in most cases, will go to the default fund (usually the "General" fund). However, donations can be directed to more specific funds using keywords (e.g. if you would like to give to Missions, you can type $5 missions)
It's that simple!! Thank you for your continued support to the ministry at Radiant Life Church.